Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/23/2017 8:07:09 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
retro ringer. The classic diner-style stool comes full circle in this modern interpretation by Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel of Slate Design. Daniel reveals "the defining element of the barstool is the repeated disc of the seat, footrest and base." Hand-distressed with an antiqued brass finish, welded steel structure rises to the perfect counter or bar height. Cushy foam seat is upholstered in authentic leather that's drum-dyed rich black and intricately stitched. Learn about Mark Daniel on our blog.
- Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate Design
- Seat: Genuine leather over polyurethane foam and engineered wood
- Base: Welded steel with hand-distressed antiqued brass finish; each is unique
- Clean with soft cloth
- 24"H seat sized for counters; 30"H seat sized for bars
- See product label or call customer service at 800.606.6252 for additional details on product content
- Made in India
reverb bar stools
We offer standard, express and next day delivery. Check the rate chart for delivery fees.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars1 on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
- public white 42" high dining table $399.00
- cellar wine rack $49.95
- go-cart carbon five-shelf bookcase $199.00
- fuel white credenza $499.00
- 20-piece pattern 518 flatware set $49.95
- flint steel bar stools $109.00 - $129.00
- victory pendant light $199.00
- brass flush mount lamp $49.95
- charlie bar stools $179.00 - $189.00
What You Need to Know
At CB2, we stand behind the quality of our products and want every purchase to be a positive experience. We will do our best to make things right if you are not satisfied.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6252. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Special Order Upholstery
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.