Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/27/2017 8:39:45 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
counter culture. All-in-one dining table, cocktail bar, storage cabinet, work space by Mark Daniel of Slate Design is white-hot with legroom and legions of stash space. Sleek, hi-gloss white lacquer unit free-floats or goes up against the wall with counter-height seating for three: one each side, plus one more at recessed end. Two-sided storage at one end stocks bottles, barware, gadgets, dinnerware, flatware, table linens, cookbooks and magazines. Center cubby has hidden cord management for work or play: charge laptop, phone or tablet; dock MP3 player to spin party playlists. Learn about Mark Daniel on our blog.
- Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate Design
- Engineered wood with hi-gloss white lacquer
- Store barware, dinnerware and table linens in two-sided leg storage
- Center cubby has additional storage, plus cord management for charging gadgets
- Seats three
- Accommodates barstools with 30"H seats
- Great option for a high desk or standing desk
- Levelers included
- Made in Vietnam
public white 42" high dining table
For one low flat fee per trip, we will deliver every piece of furniture in your order regardless of the number of items.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars1 on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
- reverb bar stools $269.00 - $279.00
- cellar wine rack $49.95
- go-cart carbon five-shelf bookcase $199.00
- fuel white credenza $499.00
- 20-piece pattern 518 flatware set $49.95
- flint steel bar stools $109.00 - $129.00
- victory pendant light $199.00
- brass flush mount lamp $49.95
- charlie bar stools $179.00 - $189.00
What You Need to Know
At CB2, we stand behind the quality of our products and want every purchase to be a positive experience. We will do our best to make things right if you are not satisfied.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6252. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Special Order Upholstery
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.