Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/13/2016 1:54:02 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
cement blocks. Aggregate of marble, granite, stone and natural fibers cements a sculptural, floating cantilever that reminds us of Wright's Fallingwater. Clear non-toxic wax finish protects. Maintain table's honed beauty and natural intonations with car wax or stone floor polish. Handmade in an eco-friendly workshop powered without consumption of fossil fuels to avoid CO2 loads. Seats up to four. Indoor and protected outdoor use. Assembly hardware included.
Details and Dimensions
fuze grey bistro table. 35.5" dia. x 30"H
- Handcrafted from stone composite and natural fibers
- Indoor or protected outdoor use
- Seats up to four
- Color may fade over time due to the natural characteristics of concrete
- Cover or store indoors during inclement weather
- Made in Vietnam
Overall DimensionsHeight: 30" Diameter: 35.5" Floor To ApronHeight: 26" BaseDiameter: 16"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252800.606.6252.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Will develop a natural patina over time.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- TABLE TOP IS RAW (UNFINISHED), SO STAINING IS INHERENT.
- Do not use abrasives or cleaners with citric acid.
- Please protect the surface when using markers.
- Do not use oils or liquids with artificial color.
- Applying transparent wax such as stone or floor wax is recommended