Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/30/2016 6:50:45 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- Maximum wattage is a 23W CFL or 100W incandescent bulb.
- Can use any wattage up to the maximum wattage.
- Accommodates compact fluorescent lightbulb (not included).
- Hang pendant 30-34 inches above a standard 72" dining table. For
- every additional foot of ceiling height, add 3 inches.