Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/23/2014 8:26:21 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
noir weave. Inspired by 1920s Bauhaus design, Jannis Ellenberger weaves a fresh interpretation in an unexpected material. Black paper is handwoven into an intricate open "rattan" and handwrapped over gleaming chrome-plated iron tube frame. Sleek, spare profile sports dynamic angles with a low back at just the perfect spot. Space-saving design stacks up to four. Learn more about Jannis Ellenberger on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
tress chair. 22"Wx21.5"Dx29.75"H
- Designed by Jannis Ellenberger
- Handwrapped "rattan" seat and back; woven of black paper
- Chrome-plated iron tube frame
- Stacks up to four
- Protective glides included
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 22" Depth: 21.5" Height: 29.75" Widest Point: 18"-15"Width: 18" Depth: 18" SeatHeight: 18"
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Do not use Pledge® or other furniture polish.