Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/28/2016 6:13:36 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
modern classic. Inspired by carpets found in the Moroccan High Atlas mountains, Beni Ourain-style rug lines up a traditional pattern in super-soft, handwoven New Zealand wool. Designed by Brooklyn-based Aelfie Oudghiri, dark grey lines angle a minimalist design on a background of tonal of ivory. Lower-pile weave makes for minimal shedding. Adds a modern warmth to any room. Learn about Aelfie Oudghiri on our blog.
How will it look in your room? 12"x12" rug samples are available in stores for a fee refundable upon return of the sample.
- Designed by Aelfie Oudghiri
- 100% New Zealand wool
- Shedding is to be expected for at least the first two to three months and will subside over time with regular vacuuming
- Each will be unique
- All surface rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly; professional cleaning recommended
- Made in India
more trap neutral rugs
all surface rug pad
- brava long sofa $1,999.00 - $2,499.00
- loki blush leather 18"x12" pillow $89.95 each
- ombre marsala 36"x16" pillow $59.95 each
- beam floor lamp $249.00
- bousaf side table $299.00
- chevron 56" coffee table $549.00
- hi-gloss round trays $29.95 each
- arya taper candle holder $39.95
- linon white 20" pillow $34.95 each