Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/22/2014 5:44:16 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
flex time. The simplicity and geometry of modern skyscrapers eases comfort into the workspace, as envisioned by Amanda Ip of Slate Design. Seamlessly secured to inset channels, black nylon bungee cords align firm, cushioned support with breathability and bounce. Matte black iron frame is outfitted with neoprene-wrapped arm rests for extra comfort. Swivels 360° on five-caster base; adjusts smooth up/down via gas lift. Learn more about the designer, Amanda Ip, on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
tight rope office chair. 21"Wx25"D
- Designed by Amanda Ip of Slate Design
- Iron tube frame with matte black powdercoat finish
- Nylon bungee seat and back
- Neoprene-wrapped arm rests
- Tilt seat
- Five-caster base gas-lifts and swivels
- Dust with soft, dry cloth
- Made in Taiwan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 21" Depth: 25" Overall Max HeightHeight: 41" Overall Lowest HeightHeight: 37.5" Max Seat HeightHeight: 22" Lowest Seat HeightHeight: 18.5" Seat BackHeight: 20.5" Arm DepthDepth: 20.75" Space Between Arm And SeatHeight: 7.5" Arm Height At Lowest SettingHeight: 27.75"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Assembly is required. All hardware is included.
- Protect from heat and liquids.