Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/23/2014 2:43:30 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
back in the saddle. Buttery-soft leather stool sidles up as the perfect sidekick. Laced with authentic saddle stitching, rich brown hide wraps snug over handwelded frame with antiqued zinc finish. Flowing continuous from seat to base, streamlined design bucks small-space constraints: pulls up an extra seat for parties, then stacks to store once the dust has cleared. Fun in droves.
Details and Dimensions
surplus stool. 19"Wx20"Dx19.5"H
- Frame: Handwelded iron with antiqued zinc plating
- Seat: Handstitched natural brown leather
- Natural variations in tone and markings on hide make each unique
- Stackable up to three high
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 19" Depth: 20" Height: 19.5"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Fabric protection is not recommended.
- Frame has rubber feet on the bottom to prevent from sliding around
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of purchase. For furniture items, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt to arrange a return. For Special Order upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a furniture return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6252. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.