Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/17/2014 1:29:55 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
back in the saddle. Buttery-soft leather stool sidles up as the perfect sidekick. Laced with authentic saddle stitching, rich brown hide wraps snug over handwelded frame with antiqued zinc finish. Flowing continuous from seat to base, streamlined design bucks small-space constraints: pulls up an extra seat for parties, then stacks to store once the dust has cleared. Fun in droves.
Details and Dimensions
surplus stool. 19"Wx20"Dx19.5"H
- Frame: Handwelded iron with antiqued zinc plating
- Seat: Handstitched natural brown leather
- Natural variations in tone and markings on hide make each unique
- Stackable up to three high
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 19" Depth: 20" Height: 19.5"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Fabric protection is not recommended.
- Frame has rubber feet on the bottom to prevent from sliding around
The short story is that you have 90 days within receipt of your purchase to make a return on most non-furniture items. For furniture returns or exchanges, please call us within 7 days of receipt at 800.606.6252 so we can advise you on how to make your return within 90 days of receipt. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.