Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/13/2013 10:28:17 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
art of the weave. Textile art takes modern form in this handwoven seat. In an intricate process done entirely by hand, cotton fabric is dyed red-orange, torn into one-inch strips and twisted into a tactile cord. The cords are then woven horizontally and vertically to form a textural checkerboard pattern that wraps a sleigh-leg iron frame.
Details and Dimensions
strand chair. 27"Wx24.5"Dx28"H
- Handwoven 100% cotton seat and back
- Iron frame with clear powdercoat finish
- Protective plastic feet are included
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 27" Depth: 24.5" Height: 28" SeatHeight: 17"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth.
- Excessive scrubbing will damage the fibers.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
The short story is that you have 90 days within receipt of your purchase to make a return on most non-furniture items. For furniture returns or exchanges, please call us within 7 days of receipt at 800.606.6252 so we can advise you on how to make your return within 90 days of receipt. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.