Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/2/2015 10:38:23 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
multi-faceted. Clean white horizontal span facets topographic interest in design by Jannis Ellenberger. Versatile storage shows its many sides for dining, media, bedroom, entry. Asymmetric ridges carve subtle 3-D relief on engineered wood façade slicked brite white. Clever contours also function as abstract handles, opening three doors to reveal one large and one small stow space. Sleek case floats on architectural base of warm solid ash wood. Angled, tapered legs meet in show of craftsmanship via pegged joinery with exposed black hardware contrast. Fully finished back floats in room with discreet cutouts for cord management. Learn more about the designer, Jannis Ellenberger, on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
alba credenza. 59"Wx17.5"Dx28.5"H
- Designed by Jannis Ellenberger
- Engineered wood with hi-gloss white lacquer finish
- Solid ash base
- Exposed hardware
- Finished back with discreet cutouts for cord management
- Holds up to 50 lbs evenly distributed
- Includes hardware for assembly
- Made in Vietnam
Overall DimensionsWidth: 59" Depth: 17.5" Height: 28.5" Leg HeightHeight: 12.5" DoorsWidth: 19.5" Height: 14.5" ShelfDepth: 16"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252800.606.6252.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Use placemats to reduce the effect of scratching which may be