Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/25/2014 5:13:51 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
high on eco. Sustainable, plantation-grown solid mango wood protected with eco water-based finish niches on high into industrial iron frame with antiqued zinc finish. Top is honed super smooth to the touch, stained a midtone brown that reveals sweeping wood grain. Scaled to live it up in small spaces, counter-height table hosts two for dinner or four for cocktails.
Details and Dimensions
stilt 2-top counter table. 30"Wx30"Dx36"H
- Sustainable solid mango wood top
- Tops will vary
- Wood characteristics: mineral deposits, grain, knots and seasonal splitting may occur with changes in humidity and are inherent in product
- Tubular steel base with antiqued zinc finish
- Levelers included
- Accommodates counter stools with 24"H seats
- Felt floor pads recommended (not included)
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 30" Depth: 30" Height: 36" TopWidth: 30" Depth: 30" Height: 1.25" LegWidth: 2" Depth: 2" ClearanceWidth: 26.5" Depth: 26.5" Height: 35"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Do not use Pledge® or other furniture polish.
The short story is that you have 90 days within receipt of your purchase to make a return on most non-furniture items. For furniture returns or exchanges, please call us within 7 days of receipt at 800.606.6252 so we can advise you on how to make your return within 90 days of receipt. Notably, for Special Order upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.