Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/22/2015 7:39:37 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
we nailed it. Our first counter height (just right) table tops out in galvanized antiqued metal sheet over engineered wood with exposed mini nails hand-hammered down the seam. Sustainable plantation grown solid mango wood frames open continuous to the floor in an antiqued grey. Kitchen and dining obviously, but think bar, console, drafting table.
Details and Dimensions
stern counter table. 48"Wx24"Dx37"H
- Low-emission engineered wood top wrapped in galvanized sheet metal
- Sustainable solid mango wood base with an antiqued grey wash
- Wood characteristics: mineral deposits, grain, knots and seasonal splitting may occur with changes in humidity and are inherent in product
- Accommodates barstools with 24"H seats
- To protect temperature-, moisture-sensitive artisanal surface, use coasters and placemats
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 48" Depth: 24" Height: 37" Floor To ApronHeight: 33.25" End With Between LegsWidth: 18.25" Side Width Between LegsWidth: 42"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252800.606.6252.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
stock furniture items
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at (800) 606-6252. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
special order upholstery items
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery items. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.