Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/27/2015 4:54:10 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
available for shipping only
hi-rise dining. Designer and wood craftsman Jason Lewis raises the bar with a thoughtfully considered seat you'll want to hang out in awhile. Handcrafted in solid beech and beech veneer, architectural seat is a measured study of angles and curves: precise right angles outline a geometric frame in contrast to contoured seat and back that hug with comfy subtle curves. Super saturated matte grey stain reveals the texture of the wood grain. Learn about Jason Lewis, on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
slide grey 24" counter stool. 17"Wx19"Dx36"H
- Designed by Jason Lewis
- Solid beech wood frame
- Seat and back are bentwood with beech veneer
- Matte charcoal grey stain
- 24"H seat sized for counters
Overall DimensionsWidth: 17" Depth: 19" Height: 36" SeatWidth: 17" Depth: 15" FootrestHeight: 7"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.