Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/12/2016 7:42:20 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
big on small. Designer and wood craftsman Jason Lewis caters to compact dining with a slick white table that's thoughtfully considered for small spaces. Clever drop leaves at each end pop up to dine four, hinge down to dine two. Slide chairs are intentionally designed to tuck right in beneath tabletop to live as one efficient unit.
Details and Dimensions
slide bistro table.
- Designed by Jason Lewis
- Rubberwood and engineered wood with hi-gloss white lacquer finish
- Recommended use of coasters to protect table from temperature extremes and spills
- Levelers included
- Seats up to four when fully extended
- Made in Vietnam
OpenWidth: 40" Depth: 47.5" Height: 30.25" ClosedDepth: 24" Between Innermost LegsWidth: 20" Between Outermost LegsWidth: 37" W/ LeafWidth: 47.5" Depth: 40" Without LeafWidth: 24" Depth: 40" Leaf ItselfWidth: 11.75" Depth: 40" Apron To FloorWidth: 27" Apron To LeafWidth: 17"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252800.606.6252.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Assembly is required. All hardware is included.
- Use placemats to reduce the effect of scratching which may be
- common with high gloss finishes.