Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/24/2014 6:33:29 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
honed stone. Cylindrical aggregate of marble, granite, stone and natural fibers cements a smooth roundabout in a tonal wash of indigo blue. Finished by hand, natural intonations in tone and texture add to the unique honed beauty of each table. Low profile is handmade in an eco-friendly workshop powered without consumption of fossil fuels to avoid CO2 levels. A solid companion indoors or out, table pedestals drinks in the living room or out on the patio. Makes a nifty nightstand, too.
Details and Dimensions
shroom side table. 17.75" dia. x 16.25"H
- Handcrafted from stone composite and natural fibers
- Indigo blue stain
- Hand polished and waxed
- Variations will occur in tone and texture due to natural material and hand-finished process
- Natural markings and intonations make each table unique
- Indoor and protected outdoor use
- Cover or store indoors during inclement weather
- Assembly hardware included
- Dust with soft, dry cloth
- Made in Vietnam
Overall DimensionsHeight: 16.25" Diameter: 17.75" BaseDiameter: 9.75" Top ThicknessHeight: 4"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- In order to keep table new, polish with a clear stone or car wax
- Do not use abrasives or cleaners with citric acid.
- Please protect the surface when using markers.
- Staining may occur when oils or liquids with artificial coloring