Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/25/2016 2:35:42 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
For one low flat fee per trip, we will deliver every piece of furniture in your order regardless of the number of items.
Earn $40.00 in reward dollars1 on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
- avec apartment sofa with brass legs $1,499.00
- cupa leather chair $799.00
- 3-piece roundabout taper candle holder set $39.95
- gilded horse $49.95
- soleil wire bowls $29.95 - $49.95
- orville rug $349.00 - $699.00
- gold cube side table limited time $269.00 reg. $299.00
- pink marble bookend $49.95
- cleo console table $399.00
Information and instructions
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252800.606.6252.
Keep It Looking Its Best
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- In order to keep table new, polish with a clear stone or car wax
- Do not use abrasives or cleaners with citric acid.
- Please protect the surface when using markers.
- Staining may occur when oils or liquids with artificial coloring
What You Need to Know