Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/24/2015 5:17:06 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
honed stone. Cylindrical aggregate of marble, granite, stone and natural fibers cements a smooth roundabout in the raw. Finished by hand, natural intonations in tone and texture add to the unique honed beauty of each industrial chic coffee table. Super low profile is handmade in an eco-friendly workshop powered without consumption of fossil fuels to avoid CO2 levels. A solid companion indoors or out, table pedestals drinks in the living room or out on the patio.
Details and Dimensions
shroom coffee table. 35.5" dia. x 14.25"H
- Handcrafted from stone composite and natural fibers
- Hand polished and waxed
- Variations will occur in tone and texture due to natural material and hand-finished process
- Natural markings and intonations make each table unique
- Indoor and protected outdoor use
- Cover or store indoors during inclement weather
- Assembly hardware included
- Dust with soft, dry cloth
- Made in Vietnam
Overall DimensionsHeight: 14.25" Diameter: 35.5" BaseDiameter: 19" Top ThicknessHeight: 4.25"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252800.606.6252.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- In order to keep table new, polish with a clear stone or car wax
- Do not use abrasives or cleaners with citric acid.
- Please protect the surface when using markers.
- Staining may occur when oils or liquids with artificial coloring