Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/25/2014 3:06:08 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
honed modern. Pure form takes shape in a refined mix of nature and industry. Handcarved of selected sustainable acacia wood, seat and back are honed smooth to a subtle contour for a surprisingly comfortable sit. Ultra elevated back support is designed to hit at just the right spot. In natural contrast, linear steel frame stances industrial with hand-touched patina and matte black lacquer finish.
Details and Dimensions
rail chair. 21"Wx18"Dx33"H
- Handcarved seat and back
- Selected sustainable acacia wood
- Variation in wood grain, tone and naturally occurring knots are to be appreciated for their unique beauty
- Steel frame with hand-touched patina and matte black lacquer finish
- Feet have protective plastic caps
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 21" Depth: 18" Height: 33" SeatWidth: 16" Depth: 16" Height: 18"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- Will develop a natural patina over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Do not use Pledge® or other furniture polish.
The short story is that you have 90 days within receipt of your purchase to make a return on most non-furniture items. For furniture returns or exchanges, please call us within 7 days of receipt at 800.606.6252 so we can advise you on how to make your return within 90 days of receipt. Notably, for Special Order upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.