Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/27/2015 10:19:37 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
modern scholar. A study in the discipline of design, mixed media bench waxes schoolhouse nostalgic. Seat and back span slim and simple, crafted of acacia wood stained a light matte brown to expose the character of the wood's natural knots, cracks and splits. Straightforward silhouette angles slightly back on steel frame that extends up the back with exposed hardware and a raw patina that deepens over time.
Details and Dimensions
principle bench. 56"Wx19"Dx29"H
- Frame: Steel with raw patina finish
- Seat and back: Solid acacia wood with matte light brown stain
- Naturally occurring knots, cracks and splits in wood make each unique
- Will develop a natural patina over time
- Rubber feet
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 56" Depth: 19" Height: 29" SeatWidth: 56" Depth: 14.5" Height: 18" BackWidth: 56" Depth: 1" Height: 5" Back Height From Top Of SeatHeight: 11.75" ClearanceWidth: 53.5" Depth: 19" Height: 17"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For indoor use only.
- Will develop a natural patina over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Do not use Pledge® or other furniture polish.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.