Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/31/2014 11:52:48 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
nature channel. The eco beauty of plantation-grown shesham wood warms modern in au naturel media hub by Mark Daniel of Slate Design. Active grain contrasts industrial open iron base powdercoated graphite. Two open component cubbies span over two closed drawers cleverly angled to open sans pulls on smooth metal glides. Neat details to note: console is fully finished in back with panel design to float in the room; hidden cutouts discreetly manage cords. Learn about the designer, Mark Daniel, on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
prime media console. 48"Wx17.5"Dx19"H
- Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate Design
- Plantation-grown shesham wood with matte lacquer finish
- Base is solid iron with graphite powdercoat finish
- Drawers have steel glides
- Hidden cord management
- Included anti-tip hardware recommended for added stability
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 48" Depth: 17.5" Height: 19" Front OpeningsWidth: 23" Depth: 15.75" Height: 6.5" Drawer InteriorsWidth: 20.75" Depth: 13.5" Height: 4.5" Metal (Floor To Base)Height: 4"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Protect from heat and liquids.