Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/19/2014 10:55:09 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
rope it in. Woven abaca rope lassos black-powdercoated metal frame, just barely exposing two suspended bulbs. Brooklyn-based designer Ceci Thompson has a knack for mixing materials and "liked the idea of the natural fibers woven into a more industrial, modern armature." Warm interior glow seeps through, illuminating organic abaca texture against clean lines.
Details and Dimensions
peek floor lamp. 11.25" dia. x 67.75"H
- Designed by Ceci Thompson
- Woven, natural abaca shade and metal base with black finish and plastic cord
- Accommodates two 23W CFL bulbs (included); also accommodates two 60W incandescent bulbs (not included)
- Dimmer switch
- Dust with soft, dry cloth
- Made in the Philippines
Note: This item is manufactured in compliance with U.S. standards. If you are purchasing this item for use outside of the U.S. or Canada, use only with the appropriate outlet adaptor and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury.
Overall DimensionsHeight: 67.75" Diameter: 11.25" DiameterDiameter: 11.25" Base DiameterDiameter: 11.25" Cord LengthHeight: 144"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Can use any wattage up to the maximum wattage.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.