Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/23/2017 10:15:44 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
For one low flat fee per trip, we will deliver every piece of furniture in your order regardless of the number of items.
Earn $20.00 in reward dollars1 on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
- pony tweed chair $129.00
- circle rug $169.00
- eden pendant light $69.95
- black clay dinnerware $5.95 - $9.95
- 12-piece shiny copper flatware set Set Savings $99.95 open stock $107.80
- metallic barware $7.95 - $9.95
- capitol pendant light $299.00
- gami rose gold tea light candle holder $9.95
- episode dining chair $229.00
Information and instructions
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252800.606.6252.
Keep It Looking Its Best
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Assembly is required. All hardware is included.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Do not use Pledge® or other furniture polish.
What You Need to Know