Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/6/2016 8:46:58 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
round and round. Graphic repetition comes full circle in a radial grid by Chicago-based designer Noël Ashby. An exploration of mod dots, Ashby illustrated imperfect circles in metallic grey on white that "act like a crowd, orbiting around one another." Good news for renters: a self-adhesive backing makes this wallpaper removable. Learn about Noël Ashby on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
orbit small metallic self-adhesive wallpaper. 20.5"Wx396"H
- Designed exclusively for CB2 by Noël Ashby and Tempaper ®
- Removable vinyl-coated wallpaper
- Water-based inks
- Self-adhesive backing
- Easy peel and stick application
- Wipe with a clean, soft cloth
- Straight match pattern
- Please note: Wallpaper rolls that have been cut cannot be returned
- How will it look in your room? Free wallpaper samples are available in stores
- See application instructions
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 20.5" Height: 396"