Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/27/2015 4:15:42 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
So say you went to the Paris flea market and found this gem of a '50s chair, but by the time you negotiated the euros and crated it back it'd still need refurbishing and oh, well, never mind, keep walking, but can't stop thinking about how cool it would be in your place. Find your vintage find anew at CB2: boxy slim lines scaled just right for smaller spaces, cutback retro arms, low tufted back …all avec a poly slubby-weave in the perfect neutral hue: sea salt on gunmetal stiletto legs. How easy was that?
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
avec chair 35"Wx34.5"Dx29"H
- Poly fabric in essence: sea salt
- Fabric imported
- Sinuous wire support
- Removable metal legs with a gunmetal powdercoat finish
- Benchmade in North Carolina
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat and back cushions are soy-based polyfoam and fiber
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 35" Depth: 34.5" Height: 29" LegHeight: 6.5" SeatHeight: 16" ArmWidth: 4"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- S: Clean with water-free cleaning solvent only. Do not use water.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Fabric protection is optional.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.