Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/23/2014 8:27:07 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
fab slab. The Dylan Table now has the perfect (communal) seat. This beauty's all about the living grain of gorgeous eco wood slab planks. Plantation-grown, sustainable solid shesham wood planks gleam super smooth atop architectural iron "W" base handwelded, powdercoated graphite, then sandblasted raw to a tonal complement. Comfortably seats two at each end of the table, or four side by side. Compact footprint makes it a great entry perch in small spaces. Learn about the designer Jonas Wahlstrom on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
dylan bench. 36"Wx14"Dx18"H
- Exclusive design by Jonas Wahlstrom
- Plantation-grown, sustainable solid shesham wood slab planks
- Water-based clear lacquer sealant
- Iron base powdercoated graphite with sandblasted finish
- Wood characteristics: mineral deposits, grain, knots and seasonal splitting may occur with changes in humidity and are inherent in product
- Optional felt foot pads and adjustable feet included
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 36" Depth: 14" Height: 18" Dimensions Between LegsWidth: 20"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For indoor use only.
- Will develop a natural patina over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Assembly is required. All hardware is included.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Table top raw, so staining is inherent.
- little extra protection, however this will darken the wood.