Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/21/2014 4:18:15 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
tale of two woods. Two-tone, four-zone storage contrasts dual timbers in striking vertical profile. Four super-deep drawers in bleached acacia wood highlight natural hi/lo tones and beautiful sweeping grain. Light drawer fronts play off dark mango wood frame stained a rich brown. Adding subtle industrial edge, iron drawer handles and feet are sandblasted then antiqued to a raw silver finish.
Details and Dimensions
junction tall chest. 28"Wx21"Dx46.5"H
- Solid mango wood frame with dark brown stain
- Drawer fronts are bleached acacia wood
- Natural variations in wood make each unique
- Handles and feet are sandblasted iron with antiqued silver powdercoat
- Four deep drawers with metal glides
- Finished in back to float in room
- Included anti-tip hardware recommended for added stability
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 28" Depth: 21" Height: 46.5" LegHeight: 4.25" DrawerWidth: 28" Depth: 19" Height: 10.25" HandleWidth: 9.25"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Use of coasters is recommended.
The short story is that you have 90 days within receipt of your purchase to make a return on most non-furniture items. For furniture returns or exchanges, please call us within 7 days of receipt at 800.606.6252 so we can advise you on how to make your return within 90 days of receipt. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.