Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/30/2014 11:30:08 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
novel oval. We were instantly drawn to the sweeping, unexpected shape of this table from Italian design team IVdesign.it. Scaled to dine 10, fluid swoop of sustainable acacia wood carves a dramatic oval edged with a subtle bevel. An industrial nod to nature, the designers angled antiqued iron legs that intersect "like the branch of a tree reaching for the sky, divided to support the foliage." Warmth of the wood and open grain play natural opposite to sculptural metal base. Learn about Francesca Braga Rosa + Ivano Vianello = ivdesign.it on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
lineage dining table. 89"Wx44.5"Dx29.5"H
- Designed by Francesca Braga Rosa + Ivano Vianello = ivdesign.it
- Top is sustainable acacia wood
- Base is iron with grey antiqued finish
- Recommend use of coasters to protect table from temperature extremes and spills
- Floor levelers included; felt pads recommended
- Seats up to 10
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 89" Depth: 44.5" Height: 29.5" BaseWidth: 55" Depth: 33.5" Height: 27" End ClearanceWidth: 30.5" Height: 27" Side ClearanceWidth: 52.5" Height: 27"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Do not use Pledge® or other furniture polish.
- Table top raw, so staining is inherent.
- Please protect the surface when using markers.