Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/2/2014 4:43:15 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
tale of two woods. Two-tone, four-zone storage contrasts dual timbers in striking vertical profile. Four super-deep drawers in bleached acacia wood highlight natural hi/lo tones and beautiful sweeping grain. Light drawer fronts play off dark mango wood frame stained a rich brown. Adding subtle industrial edge, iron drawer handles and feet are sandblasted then antiqued to a raw silver finish.
Details and Dimensions
junction tall chest. 28"Wx21"Dx46.5"H
- Solid mango wood frame with dark brown stain
- Drawer fronts are bleached acacia wood
- Natural variations in wood make each unique
- Handles and feet are sandblasted iron with antiqued silver powdercoat
- Four deep drawers with metal glides
- Finished in back to float in room
- Included anti-tip hardware recommended for added stability
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 28" Depth: 21" Height: 46.5" LegHeight: 4.25" DrawerWidth: 28" Depth: 19" Height: 10.25" HandleWidth: 9.25"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Use of coasters is recommended.