Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/31/2014 2:51:20 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
tale of two woods. Two-tone, four-zone storage contrasts dual timbers in striking low profile. Four super-deep drawers in bleached acacia wood highlight natural hi/lo tones and beautiful sweeping grain. Light drawer fronts play off dark mango wood frame stained a rich brown. Adding subtle industrial edge, iron drawer handles and feet are sandblasted then antiqued to a raw silver finish. Definitely a statement in the bedroom, but also entertains as a media stand.
Details and Dimensions
junction low dresser. 59"Wx21.5"Dx26.5"H
- Solid mango wood frame with dark brown stain
- Drawer fronts are bleached acacia wood
- Natural variations in wood tone and grain make each unique
- Handles and feet are sandblasted iron with antiqued silver powdercoat
- Four deep drawers with metal glides
- Finished in back to float in room
- Included anti-tip hardware recommended for added stability
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 59" Depth: 21.5" Height: 26.5" DrawerWidth: 29.5" Depth: 19" Height: 11" HandleWidth: 9.25" LegHeight: 4.25" HandleWidth: 9.25" Inner DrawerWidth: 26.25" Depth: 17" Height: 7.5"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Use of coasters is recommended.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of purchase. For furniture items, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt to arrange a return. For Special Order upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a furniture return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6252. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.