Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/7/2015 9:43:08 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
cement blocks. Aggregate of marble, granite, stone and natural fibers cements a sculptural, floating cantilever that reminds us of Wright's Fallingwater. Industrial chic console table is handmade in an eco-friendly workshop powered without consumption of fossil fuels to avoid CO2 loads. Clear non-toxic wax finish protects. Maintain table's honed beauty and natural intonations with car wax or stone floor polish. Indoor and protected outdoor use. Assembly hardware included.
Details and Dimensions
fuze grey console table. 41"Wx15"Dx30.25"H
- Handcrafted from stone composite and natural fibers
- Raw finish
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Color may fade over time due to the natural characteristics of concrete
- Cover or store indoors during inclement weather
- Made in Vietnam
Overall DimensionsWidth: 41" Depth: 15" Height: 30.25" Floor To ApronHeight: 25.5"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252800.606.6252.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Assembly is required. All hardware is included.
- TABLE TOP IS RAW (UNFINISHED), SO STAINING IS INHERENT.
- Use of coasters is recommended.
- Do not use oils or liquids with artificial color.
- Do not use abrasives or cleaners with citric acid.
- Please protect the surface when using markers.
- Applying transparent wax such as stone or floor wax is recommended