Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/6/2016 5:00:26 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
For one low flat fee per trip, we will deliver every piece of furniture in your order regardless of the number of items.
Earn $40.00 in reward dollars1 on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
More options to choose from:
- reed chair $169.00
- utility graphite pendant light (with bulb) $39.95
- oversized equator pendant light $199.00
- artemis dining chair $199.00
- industry chair $149.00 reg. $199.00
- peel pendant light $199.00
- trap neutral rug $449.00 - $899.00
- icelandic sheepskin throw $249.00
- lucinda black stacking chair $79.95
Information and instructions
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252800.606.6252.
Keep It Looking Its Best
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Will develop a natural patina over time.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Staining is inherent to natural wax finish; Maintain wax as needed
- Do not use abrasives or cleaners with citric acid.
- Please protect the surface when using markers.
- Do not use oils or liquids with artificial color.
- Applying transparent wax such as stone or floor wax is recommended
What You Need to Know