Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/9/2014 3:03:13 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
honed stone. Cylindrical aggregate of marble, granite, stone and natural fibers cements a smooth roundabout in a tonal wash of indigo blue. Finished by hand, natural intonations in tone and texture add to the unique honed beauty of each table. Low profile is handmade in an eco-friendly workshop powered without consumption of fossil fuels to avoid CO2 levels. A solid companion indoors or out, table pedestals drinks in the living room or out on the patio. Makes a nifty nightstand, too.
Details and Dimensions
shroom side table. 17.75" dia. x 16.25"H
- Handcrafted from stone composite and natural fibers
- Indigo blue stain
- Hand polished and waxed
- Variations will occur in tone and texture due to natural material and hand-finished process
- Natural markings and intonations make each table unique
- Indoor and protected outdoor use
- Cover or store indoors during inclement weather
- Assembly hardware included
- Dust with soft, dry cloth
- Made in Vietnam
Overall DimensionsHeight: 16.25" Diameter: 17.75" BaseDiameter: 9.75" Top ThicknessHeight: 4"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- In order to keep table new, polish with a clear stone or car wax
- Do not use abrasives or cleaners with citric acid.
- Please protect the surface when using markers.
- Staining may occur when oils or liquids with artificial coloring
The short story is that you have 90 days within receipt of your purchase to make a return on most non-furniture items. For furniture returns or exchanges, please call us within 7 days of receipt at 800.606.6252 so we can advise you on how to make your return within 90 days of receipt. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.