Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/8/2014 8:46:07 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
the back is where it's at. Hi-concept slipper chair by designer Federico Churba is a looker from the front, a stunner from the back. Exaggerated proportions in tweedy aqua weave play low, thick seat opposite svelte angled back. But like a many a daring fashion, the thrill is in the reveal. Sculpted maple frame stained greyish brown cradles the back in a continuous loop that intersects beneath, suspending the design's imagination. Churba named the chair Banquina (Spanish for "shoulder of the road") in reference to transit guardrails that provide safe journey. Learn more about Federico Churba on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
banquina chair in seaglass. 28"Wx34"Dx31"H
- Designed by Federico Churba
- Poly/acrylic blend fabric: seaglass
- Fabric imported
- Seat and back are foam
- Solid maple outer frame with flint grey-brown stain
- Inner frame construction is solid eucalyptus and low-emission engineered wood
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 28" Depth: 34" Height: 31" SeatHeight: 15"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- S: Clean with water-free cleaning solvent only. Do not use water.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Fabric protection is optional.
The short story is that you have 90 days within receipt of your purchase to make a return on most non-furniture items. For furniture returns or exchanges, please call us within 7 days of receipt at 800.606.6252 so we can advise you on how to make your return within 90 days of receipt. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.