Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/29/2014 1:33:41 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
red hot pop. Clean lines in slicked lobsta red lacquer span almost five feet to broaden storage options. Expansive top can even pedestal a widescreen. Two doors sans hardware hide two adjustable A/V-ready shelves (one each side) with gap/cutouts for cord management. Wood composite case floats on slim steel "L" feet brushed subtle in nickel-plated finish.
Details and Dimensions
fuel red credenza. 52"Wx17"Dx25"H
- Low-emission engineered wood with hi-gloss lobster red finish
- Steel "L" feet with a brushed nickel-plated finish
- Top holds TV or stereo up to 50 lbs. evenly distributed
- Doors open to two adjustable shelves
- Shelves have built-in gaps for cords; back has cord cutouts
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Made in Vietnam
Overall DimensionsWidth: 52" Depth: 17" Height: 25" Interior DimensionsWidth: 50" Depth: 14.5" Height: 22.5"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.