Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/27/2015 8:51:15 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
architectural tour. Chicago-based artist/architect Ben Holiday opens a window to the modern world with a photo-realistic view of an urban façade. The vivid reflections, soft shadows and linear fire escape compose a calm against the bustle of NYC. Good news for renters: a self-adhesive backing makes this wallpaper removable.
Learn more about Ben Holiday on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
facade self-adhesive wallpaper. 20.5"Wx396"H
- Designed exclusively for CB2 by Ben Holiday and Tempaper®
- Removable vinyl-coated wallpaper
- Water-based inks
- Self-adhesive backing
- Easy peel and stick application
- Wipe with a clean, soft cloth
- Straight match pattern
- Please note: Wallpaper rolls that have been cut cannot be returned
- How will it look in your room? Free wallpaper samples are available in stores
- See application instructions
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 20.5" Height: 396"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.