Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/7/2016 12:38:41 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
cement blocks. Industrial chic aggregate of marble, granite, stone and natural fibers cements a sculptural, floating cantilever that reminds us of Wright's Fallingwater. Clear non-toxic wax finish protects. Maintain coffee table's honed beauty and natural intonations with car wax or stone floor polish. Handmade in an eco-friendly workshop powered without consumption of fossil fuels to avoid CO2 loads. Indoor and protected outdoor use. Assembly hardware included.
Details and Dimensions
element coffee table. 31.5"Wx31.5"Dx15.25"H
- Handcrafted from stone composite and natural fibers
- Raw finish
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Cover or store indoors during inclement weather
- Made in Vietnam
OverallWidth: 31.5" Depth: 31.5" Height: 15.25" BaseWidth: 15.75" TabletopHeight: 4" Area Btw Floor To Bttm Of TblHeight: 11.25"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252800.606.6252.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Assembly is required. All hardware is included.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- TABLE TOP IS RAW (UNFINISHED), SO STAINING IS INHERENT.
- In order to keep table new, polish with a clear stone or car wax
- Use of coasters is recommended.
- Do not use abrasives or cleaners with citric acid.
- Please protect the surface when using markers.
- Staining may occur when oils or liquids with artificial coloring
- Applying transparent wax such as stone or floor wax is recommended