Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/31/2014 12:15:17 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
so inclined. Both architectural and comfy, master bed designed by Jannis Ellenberger is a dream from every angle. Aligned with Ellenberger's style of simple construction with unexpected details, "the combination of contrasting materials and inclining lines make the design modern and fresh." With its warm tones and graceful grain, solid sustainable acacia wood intersects angular legs that meet in an open back on low-profile platform—a natural complement to plush upholstered headboard, tailored in an ivory poly/linen weave. Mattress sold separately. Learn more about Jannis Ellenberger on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
drommen queen bed (mattress sold separately). 64.25"Wx91.5"Dx33"H
- Designed by Jannis Ellenberger
- Frame: Solid sustainable acacia wood
- Headboard: Upholstered in ivory poly/linen with foam padding
- Finished back can float in room
- For use with mattress only, sold separately
Overall DimensionsWidth: 64.25" Depth: 91.5" Height: 33" Mattress AreaWidth: 61.5" Depth: 81.5" FootboardHeight: 8"
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Assembly is required. All hardware is included.
- Clean and wipe with a damp cloth.
- do not use wax or polish;unit is finished in a protective lacquer