Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/17/2017 1:44:42 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
so inclined. Both architectural and comfy, master bed designed by Jannis Ellenberger is a dream from every angle. Aligned with Ellenberger's style of simple construction with unexpected details, "the combination of contrasting materials and inclining lines make the design modern and fresh." With its warm tones and graceful grain, solid sustainable acacia wood intersects angular legs that meet in an open back on low-profile platform—a natural complement to plush upholstered headboard, tailored in an ivory poly/linen weave. Mattress sold separately. Learn more about Jannis Ellenberger on our blog.
- Designed by Jannis Ellenberger
- Frame: Solid sustainable acacia wood
- Headboard: Upholstered in ivory poly/linen with foam padding
- Finished back can float in room
- For use with mattress only, sold separately
- See product label or call customer service at 800.606.6252 for additional details on product content
- Made in Vietnam
For one low flat fee per trip, we will deliver every piece of furniture in your order regardless of the number of items.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars1 on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
- vail navy velvet bed linens $69.95 - $279.00
- organic white percale sheet sets $19.95 - $109.00
- ryker leather 18" pillow $59.95 each
- kasbah curtain panel $59.95 - $79.99
- copper disc wall sconce $99.95
- suspend media console $899.00
- floating shelves set of three limited time $84.96 reg. $99.95
- bell jar table lamp $149.00
- SAIC quantam rocking chair $699.00
What You Need to Know
At CB2, we stand behind the quality of our products and want every purchase to be a positive experience. We will do our best to make things right if you are not satisfied.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6252. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Special Order Upholstery
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.