Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/23/2014 2:37:24 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
available for shipping only
picnic by design. Jonas Wahlstrom's eco-friendly outdoor bench is a minimalist feast for the design eye. Crafted in solid eucalyptus wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a span of three full-length planks is detailed at the corners with legs precisely notched and integrated flush into the top. Finished in a grey wash to bring out the subtle grain, wood will weather to a silvery-grey patina if left unprotected. Relaxes easy with augustan stripe bench cushion. Learn about Jonas Wahlstrom on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
dockside bench. 51"Wx14"Dx18.5"H
- Designed by Jonas Wahlstrom
- Solid eucalyptus wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- To preserve the original finish, avoid leaving in direct sunlight for extended periods; left unprotected, wood will weather to a silvery-grey patina.
- Wood may experience slight cracks within less humid environments; these will not affect the structural integrity
- Outdoor-safe; cover or store indoors during inclement weather and when not in use
- Made in Vietnam
Overall DimensionsWidth: 51" Depth: 14" Height: 18.5"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Oil as needed. Please refer to additional Care Sheet.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Wipe with damp cloth.