Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/7/2014 11:37:40 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
high on eco. Sustainable, plantation-grown solid mango wood protected with eco water-based finish niches on high into industrial iron frame with antiqued zinc finish. Top is honed super smooth to the touch, stained a midtone brown that reveals sweeping wood grain. Hi-dines four, tends bar, takes meetings.
Details and Dimensions
stilt high dining table. 28.5"Wx48"Dx42"H
- Sustainable solid mango wood top
- Tops will vary
- Wood characteristics: mineral deposits, grain, knots and seasonal splitting may occur with changes in humidity and are inherent in product
- Tubular steel base with antiqued zinc finish
- Levelers included
- Accommodates barstools with 30"H seats
- Felt floor pads recommended (not included)
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 28.5" Depth: 48" Height: 42" TopWidth: 28.5" Depth: 48" Height: 1.25" Between Innermost LegsWidth: 44.5" Between Outermost LegsWidth: 24.5" Leg Width (Square)Width: 2"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Assembly is required. All hardware is included.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Do not use Pledge® or other furniture polish.
The short story is that you have 90 days within receipt of your purchase to make a return on most non-furniture items. For furniture returns or exchanges, please call us within 7 days of receipt at 800.606.6252 so we can advise you on how to make your return within 90 days of receipt. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.