Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/23/2014 2:40:42 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
uplifting idea. Sculptural diner by Brooklyn-based designer Ceci Thompson floats a modern social circle for six. Slicked hi-gloss white, smooth round of engineered wood with beveled edge halos an airy steel pedestal base that radiates a fresh attitude. Thompson wanted the table surface to feel almost suspended in the air, perched on a framework of steel rods: "I distilled the pedestal down to the essentials, arranging the rods in a radial pattern to create a sense of volume and interest while maintaining a lightweight presence."
Details and Dimensions
compass dining table. 48" dia. x 29.5"H
- Designed by Ceci Thompson
- Top: Engineered wood with hi-gloss white lacquer
- Base: Steel with hi-gloss white powdercoat
- Seats up to six
- Clean with damp cloth
- Made in Taiwan
Overall DimensionsHeight: 29.5" Diameter: 48" TopHeight: 1" Diameter: 48" BaseWidth: 26" Depth: 30" Height: 27"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Do not use Pledge® or other furniture polish.
- Use placemats to reduce the effect of scratching which may be
- common with high gloss finishes.
- Do not use abrasives or cleaners with citric acid.
- Please protect the surface when using markers.
- Do not use oils or liquids with artificial color.