Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/1/2015 6:28:05 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
uplifting idea. Sculptural diner by designer Ceci Thompson floats a modern social circle for six. Slicked hi-gloss white, smooth round of engineered wood with beveled edge halos an airy steel pedestal base that radiates a fresh attitude. Thompson wanted the table surface to feel almost suspended in the air, perched on a framework of steel rods: "I distilled the pedestal down to the essentials, arranging the rods in a radial pattern to create a sense of volume and interest while maintaining a lightweight presence." Learn about Ceci Thompson on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
compass dining table. 48" dia. x 29.5"H
- Designed by Ceci Thompson
- Top: Engineered wood with hi-gloss white lacquer
- Base: Steel with hi-gloss white powdercoat
- Seats up to six
- Clean with damp cloth
- Made in Taiwan
Overall DimensionsHeight: 29.5" Diameter: 48" TopHeight: 1" Diameter: 48" BaseWidth: 26" Depth: 30" Height: 27"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252800.606.6252.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Do not use Pledge® or other furniture polish.
- Use placemats to reduce the effect of scratching which may be
- common with high gloss finishes.
- Do not use abrasives or cleaners with citric acid.
- Please protect the surface when using markers.
- Do not use oils or liquids with artificial color.