Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/28/2014 11:04:11 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
sky's the limit. We've upped the cush factor on euro minimal while keeping CB2 prices down to earth. Cielo's (meaning "sky" in Italian) streamlines sit deceivingly deep and soft with the upgrade of a down and feather wrap with downproof ticking (that's trade talk, all you have to say is "ahhh" when you sit down). Fresh chunky polyester ivory weave isn't your standard-issue neutral. Seat and back cushions reverse. Legs taper slightly in brushed aluminum.
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
cielo II corner chair 36"Wx36"Dx30"H
- Poly fabric: ivory
- Fabric imported
- Seat and back cushions are reversible
- Sinuous wire spring suspension
- Brushed aluminum legs
- Benchmade in North Carolina
- Made in USA
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushion is multilayer soy-based polyfoam encased in down/feather wrap
Overall DimensionsWidth: 36" Depth: 36" Height: 30" SeatHeight: 17" LegHeight: 5.25" Seat Depth W/Back PillowDepth: 22" Seat Depth W/O Back PillowDepth: 29"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth.
- Cleaning code will vary depending on fabric selected.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Use of fabric protection will vary depending on fabric selected.