Design Trade Program members enjoy exclusive savings in stores at all of our brands.
We are pleased to offer interior decorators, designers and architects an exclusive savings on full-price items at Crate and Barrel and CB2 stores in Canada. Our Design Trade Program tiered program is designed to reward you for your loyalty. Here’s how it works:
*Annual spend is based on total company purchases.
Save in stores
Just present your Design Trade Program membership card along with a valid driver’s license or provincial ID.
Design Trade Program
Letter of Agreement
Once eligibility is met, a 10% Design Trade discount may be applied to any merchandise purchased at Crate and Barrel and CB2 stores in Canada.
Please contact us with any questions.
This Design Trade Program Letter of Agreement (this "Agreement"), along with any terms and conditions set forth herein and other written materials provided to Member (as defined herein) from time to time, sets forth the terms and conditions of the Design Trade Program of Crate and Barrel Canada, Inc., d/b/a Crate and Barrel and CB2, and Meadowbrook LLC, d/b/a The Land of Nod (collectively, the "Company"). The Design Trade Program and its governing terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time in the Company’s discretion.
Once eligibility is met, and subject to the terms of this Agreement, Members participating in this Design Trade Program will receive a 10% discount on any merchandise purchased at Crate and Barrel or CB2 stores in Canada. Discount cannot be redeemed at any stores in the Unites States (whether Crate and Barrel, Crate and Barrel Outlet, CB2, The Land of Nod or The Land of Nod Outlet stores) or at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com. Rights and rewards under this Agreement are non transferable.
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY
An applicant who is an accredited professional designer will be eligible for participation in this Design Trade Program (and referenced herein as a “Member”) upon approval by the Company after presentation of the following:
1. A Business Card indicating the applicant’s design profession;
2. A completed and signed Application form; and
3. Either: a) a copy of the applicant’s Business License or Resale Certificate showing proof of a design-based business, or b) a valid membership card from one of the following professional organizations:
- APDIQ (Association professionnelle des designers d’intérieur du Québec)
- ARIDO (Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario)
- ARIDNB (Association of Registered Interior Designers of New Brunswick)
- CDECA (Canadian Decorators’ Association)
- CSLA (Canadian Society of Landscape Architects)
- CSP (Canadian Home Staging Professionals)
- IDA (Interior Designers of Alberta)
- IDAS (Interior Designers Association of Saskatchewan)
- IDIBC (Interior Designers Institute of British Columbia
- IDNS (Interior Designers of Nova Scotia)
- MRAIC (Member of Architecture Canada/RAIC), FRAIC (Fellow of Architecture Canada/RAIC) or membership in one of the provincial/territorial associations
- PIDIM (Professional Interior Designers Institute of Manitoba)
- Others as approved by the Company’s management
DESIGN TRADE MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
|Annual Spend*||Tier Status||Discount|
*Annual spend is based on total firm purchases.
- Premier tier status is based on total company purchases for a calendar year (January 1–December 31). All members of the same design firm enrolled in the Design Trade Program will receive the same tiered discount.
- Members must present their Design Trade membership card or member number at time of purchase to count toward Member/design firm's annual spending. Purchases of all merchandise (net of returns and cancellations) made by a Member at any Company retail location in Canada during a calendar year will count toward membership upgrades for Member or Member’s design firm
- Purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees and nonmerchandise charges do not count toward Member/design firm's spend.
- Members will not be able to transfer their personal or design firm spend to a new design firm should they terminate employment or association with the design firm.
- If Member or design firm qualifies for an upgrade in tier status, Member will be contacted by the Company within 60 days regarding new membership status.
- Premier Members can continue to use their existing Design Trade membership card. The higher discount will automatically be reflected at the point of sale or in cart on the website.
- Premier Members or their design firm must maintain a minimum annual spend of $10,000 in order to keep their premier-level 15% discount. If the annual minimum spend is not met, Member or design firm will return to the Classic tier and receive a 10% discount.
- Returned purchases or canceled orders will be deducted from the Member/design firm's annual spend.
- The U.S. Design Trade Program is managed separately; therefore, purchases made through a U.S. retail location cannot be applied to Member's Canadian tier status.
- For questions regarding Member/design firm status, please contact Customer Service at 888.657.4108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Member's name and business address must be provided on the application. Note that the eligible Member must be an individual and not a design firm or entity; multiple individuals employed by a single design firm or entity may apply individually by submitting individual application materials and gaining approval, but the design firm or entity itself may not become a Design Trade Member
- It is the responsibility of Member to notify the Company of any changes in his/her contact information. Members can update their information by calling or visiting any Crate and Barrel or CB2 store in Canada or by calling Customer Service at 888.657.4108.
- Member is the only person authorized to make purchases using his/her account number and Design Trade Card.
- The Company reserves the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Employees of the Company are not eligible for membership.
- The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Member’s eligibility if the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that Member has violated the terms of this Agreement. Company will notify the Member that they are no longer eligible to participate in the program.
- Members may cancel their membership at any time by calling Customer Service at 888.657.4108.
- Lost, stolen or damaged membership cards may be cancelled and replaced at the Company's sole discretion. Please visit a Canadian retail location or call Customer Service at 888.657.4108 to request a new membership card.
- Company may discontinue program at any time and at the Company's sole discretion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Member’s name and business address must be provided on the application. Note that the eligible Member must be an individual and not a firm or entity; multiple individuals employed by a single firm or entity may apply individually by submitting individual application materials and gaining approval, but the firm or entity itself may not.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to notify the Company of any changes in his/her contact information. Members can update their information by calling or visiting a Crate and Barrel or CB2 store in Canada or by calling Customer Service at 888.657.4108.
- The Member is the only person authorized to make purchases using his/her account number and Design Trade Card.
- The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Member’s eligibility if the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that the Member has violated the terms of this Agreement or the Design Trade Program generally or is no longer eligible to participate in the program.
- Discount is applied in stores at the point of sale on merchandise for sale at or through the Company’s Canadian stores only (including full-price, reduced-price or closeout items) at the then-prevailing retail price as stated.
- Discount is not applicable to purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees and non-merchandise charges.
- Discount does not apply to any purchases made prior to the enrollment in the Design Trade Program.
- Discount is not valid with any other offer or promotional program.
- Prices for merchandise eligible for discount are set for each item and are non-negotiable.
- All qualifying purchases must be made by the Member in person only at a Company store in Canada. Phone orders and purchases made (whether in store or otherwise) by any other person are not eligible for discount.
- Merchandise eligible for discount is priced in Canadian dollars, and the corresponding discount is calculated in Canadian dollars.
- Merchandise eligible for discount is limited to the merchandise available for sale in Canada at or through the Company’s Canada stores, including full-price, reduced-price and closeout items.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- To make a purchase in stores, Designer must present his/her Design Trade Program card along with an accepted form of picture ID (e.g., driver’s license, provincial identification card or passport).
- Designer may have his/her client pay for a purchase using the client’s credit card or other legal tender
- Designer (or in accordance with the above rule, Designer’s client) will be responsible for payment of any and all taxes, service charges and other fees on the discounted amounts, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Product returns are subject to the applicable return policy and will be credited (as applicable) at the membership discount rate.
- Members participating in the Design Trade Program in Canada may also request a card for use in the United States. Such U.S. Design Trade card, if granted, is subject to all terms and conditions applicable to the Design Trade Program in the United States, a current copy of which can be found at crateandbarrel.com/DesignTradeProgram.
- To request a U.S. card, visit a Company store in the U.S. or email: your name, firm’s name, Canadian Design Trade card number and business phone number to email@example.com. Allow 2 to 4 weeks for processing.
- Canadian Members with a U.S. Design Trade card may make online purchases at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com, but only if the purchase is being shipped to a U.S. postal address.
- To make an online purchase at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com, the Member must use the credit card registered to his/her Design Trade account; client or other third-party or unregistered credit cards may not be used.
- Canadian Design Trade member numbers are not valid on crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com, even if the Member holds both U.S. and Canadian Design Trade cards. The U.S. Design Trade card number must be used.
COMMUNICATION AND PRIVACY
- Company may contact Members or design firm directly regarding changes to the Design Trade Program.
By completing and signing the accompanying Application and submitting the required eligibility documentation (as set forth above), you confirm you have read, understood and fully accept and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Letter of Agreement.Close