Stock the most hardworking room in your home with space-saving products that pamper you and your guests.
When decorating a home, a bathroom often falls to the bottom of the priority list. But shouldn’t you really love a space where you spend so much of your time? Even when faced with a tight budget or cramped floor plan, your bathroom can feel airy, bright, and modern. The secret lies in streamlined products that look stylish and store all of your essentials. Such thoughtful bathroom organization ideas will save you time and energy in the long room, and turn your bathroom into a true oasis for you and your guests.
1. There’s always room for a slim console table. Besides providing space for your makeup and toiletries, our mill mini console table makes the space feel more like a real room. Slide it against the wall so it doesn’t eat up precious floor space.
2. Invest in a towel rack that does three times the work. Our chrome towel rack offers up a trio bars to hang fluffy channel towels. And even on laundry day when it’s empty, this rack makes a sleek impression.
3. A runner is a step in the right direction. In a room with so many hard surfaces, textiles really soften things up. Our favorite: the plush cirrus grey bath runner, handwoven with fluffy chenille pompoms that look stylish and absorb water.
4. Get stacking with handy boxes. To keep amenities organized and make them more mobile, set out naturally neat teak square boxes and teak rectangular boxes. Fill to your liking with soap, lotion, and other toiletries.
5. Wall-mounted shelves put empty wall space to use. Not only does mounting our highrise shelves on the wall free up much-needed floor space, but they offer enough storage space for everyone in the house. They look great as a set, and are perfectly sized for felt open storage boxes, which neatly stow towels and more.
6. Nothing says “spa” quite like a wooden bath mat. Our slatted teak bath mat offers no-nonsense style for the floor, and it always cleans up nicely.
7. A pendant light is a bright idea. Here’s why: It adds a sense of drama and personality, but takes up virtually no room. Our candlestick pendant light is the perfect choice for tight quarters.
8. This hamper corrals loose clothes and towels. Our charcoal felt hamper makes dirty laundry look nice and neat. It’s made of a charcoal menswear wool felt blend with light grey double topstitching at the seams, and features a snap-out drawstring bag.