Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/2/2014 3:09:05 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
So say you went to the Paris flea market and found this gem of a '50s chair, but by the time you negotiated the euros and crated it back it'd still need refurbishing and oh, well, never mind, keep walking, but can't stop thinking about how cool it would be in your place. Find your vintage find anew at CB2: boxy slim lines scaled just right for smaller spaces, cutback retro arms, low tufted back …all avec a poly slubby-weave in the perfect neutral hue: sea salt on gunmetal stiletto legs. How easy was that?
Details and Dimensions
avec chair in sea salt. 35"Wx34.5"Dx29"H
- Poly fabric in essence: sea salt
- Fabric imported
- Sinuous wire support
- Removable metal legs with a gunmetal powdercoat finish
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat and back cushions are soy-based polyfoam and fiber
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 35" Depth: 34.5" Height: 29" LegHeight: 6.5" SeatHeight: 16" ArmWidth: 4"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- S: Clean with water-free cleaning solvent only. Do not use water.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Fabric protection is optional.
The short story is that you have 90 days within receipt of your purchase to make a return on most non-furniture items. For furniture returns or exchanges, please call us within 7 days of receipt at 800.606.6252 so we can advise you on how to make your return within 90 days of receipt. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.