Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/27/2014 2:48:11 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
oui, we'll take it. So say you went to the Paris flea market and found this gem of a '50s chair in an unbelievable blue that stops you in your tracks, but by the time you negotiated the euros and crated it back it'd still need refurbishing and oh, well, never mind, keep walking, but can't stop thinking about how cool it would be in your place. Find your vintage find anew at CB2: super slim lines scaled just right for smaller spaces, cutback retro arms, low tufted back spanning a generous seat cushion…all avec a poly macro-weave in a totally tonal fresh hue: peacock blue on gunmetal stiletto legs. How easy was that?
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
avec chair 35"Wx34.5"Dx29"H
- Polyester fabric: peacock
- Sinuous wire support
- Fabric imported
- Removable metal legs with a gunmetal powdercoat finish
- Benchmade in North Carolina
- Made in USA
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat and back cushions are soy-based polyfoam and fiber
Overall DimensionsWidth: 35" Depth: 34.5" Height: 29" LegHeight: 6.5" SeatHeight: 16" ArmWidth: 4"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth.
- Cleaning code will vary depending on fabric selected.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Use of fabric protection will vary depending on fabric selected.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of purchase. For furniture items, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt to arrange a return. For Special Order upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a furniture return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6252. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.