Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/25/2014 1:02:40 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
oui, we'll take it. So say you went to the Paris flea market and found this gem of a 50s sofa in an unbelievable blue that stops you in your tracks, but by the time you negotiated the euros and crated it back it'd still need refurbishing and oh, well, never mind, keep walking, but can't stop thinking about how cool it would be in your place. Find your vintage find anew at CB2: super long slim lines scaled just right for smaller spaces, cutback retro arms, low tufted back spanning double seat cushions…all avec a poly macro-weave in a totally tonal fresh hue: peacock blue on gunmetal stiletto legs. How easy was that?
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
avec apartment sofa 65"Wx34.5"Dx29.5"H
- Poly fabric: peacock
- Fabric imported
- Sinuous wire support
- Removable metal legs with a gunmetal powdercoat finish
- Benchmade in North Carolina
- Made in USA
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat and back cushions are soy-based polyfoam and fiber
Overall DimensionsWidth: 65" Depth: 34.5" Height: 29.5" Interior Seat DimensionsWidth: 56" Depth: 22" Height: 16" LegHeight: 6"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- S: Clean with water-free cleaning solvent only. Do not use water.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Fabric protection is optional.
The short story is that you have 90 days within receipt of your purchase to make a return on most non-furniture items. For furniture returns or exchanges, please call us within 7 days of receipt at 800.606.6252 so we can advise you on how to make your return within 90 days of receipt. Notably, for Special Order upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.