Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/9/2016 8:25:34 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
feast al fresco. Designer Jannis Ellenberger explores the beauty of a spare, simple form. Defined by planes and angles, the architectural profile is elevated by a the rich tones of 100% acacia wood in a natural oiled finish that naturally patinas and lightens with time. Arms flow into legs in one continuous line, creating a sleigh base with a striking profile. Generous seat and double-plank backrest sit comfortably with the companion Artemis Dining Table and Bench. Learn more about Jannis Ellenberger on our blog.
- Designed by Jannis Ellenberger
- Acacia wood with galvanized steel hardware
- Wood will naturally patina and age with time
- Outdoor-safe; cover or store indoors during inclement weather and when not in use
- Chair cover sold separately
- Clean with a soft damp cloth; no abrasive cleaners
- Made in Vietnam
artemis dining chair
more artemis dining furniture
We offer standard, express and next day delivery. Check the rate chart for delivery fees.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars1 on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
- fuze grey dining table $999.00
- fuze grey bench $399.00
- oscar rectangular rail planter and frame $5.99 - $21.95
- beverage tub $69.95
- rona 22 oz. wine glass $5.95
- duke stainless steel cocktail collection $19.95 - $34.95
- merman bottle stopper limited time $6.97 reg. $9.95
- bento matte black appetizer plates set of eight Set Savings $13.95 open stock $15.60
- 3-piece slim cheese knife set $49.95
What You Need to Know
At CB2, we stand behind the quality of our products and want every purchase to be a positive experience. We will do our best to make things right if you are not satisfied.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6252. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Special Order Upholstery
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.